Claretian University of Nigeria (CUN) pre-degree programme admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Claretian University of Nigeria (CUN) pre-degree programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Table of Contents[Show]
Claretian University Pre-Degree Courses
- Business Administration
How to Apply for Claretian University Pre-Degree Form
Claretian University of Nigeria pre-degree programme application fee is N5,000. To apply, please follow the instructions below:
- Carefully fill the form providing all the required information and submit the form.
- The system generates an invoice for you to pay the application fee either online using ATM or at any commercial bank branch.
- To pay online, click on either the yellow or green buttons below the page, enter your ATM card details and pay.
- To pay at the bank, print the invoice page and proceed to any commercial bank of your choice and make an INTERSWTCH payment.
- Once payment is confirmed, your receipt is sent to your email address.
- Successful candidates will be contacted by the University.
- Please print and keep records of your payment as they will be required during the screening process.
For enquiries, please email CDLCEadmissions@claretianuniversity.edu.ng