This is to inform all the candidates admitted into the College of Education, Akwanga, Nasarawa State, during the 2022/2023 academic session that the management of the institution has released the amount they are required to pay as acceptance fee and registration details.
- Federal College of Education (FCE) Kano Pre-NCE Admission Form
- FCE Okene Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree Admission Form
- College of Education Akwanga (COEAKWANGA) Matriculation Ceremony for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- FCE Pankshin Professional Diploma in Education Admission Form
- Isa Kaita College Of Education Dutsin-Ma (IKCOEDM) Admission Form
College of Education Akwanga Acceptance Fee, Registration Details
Successful Candidates should check their names on the College NoticebBoard, Ministry of Education Science and Technology Headquarters Lafia, and Zonal offices of Education (Lafia, Akwanga and Keffi).
Admitted candidates are to log into their account on the College Website Portal www.coeakwanga.edu.ng to generate and print out the invoice and pay N2,823.00 only at any Bank of their choice.
Admitted Candidates are to proceed to the College Admission Office with a printed acceptance letter for Collection of Admission Letter
- Candidates are given Three (3) Weeks to Complete all registration processes
- Failure to Register within the stipulated period attracts N5,000.00 late registration