College of Education, Igueben academic calendar (revised) for the remainder of 2019/2020 academic session.
The management of the College of Education, Igueben, has released the revised academic calendar for the second semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
College of Education Igueben Academic Calendar
I am directed to refer to the Government directive on re-opening of Schools on 1st February 2021 and continuation of the 2019/2020 Academic Session of the College.
Consequently, the College Academic Calendar is reviewed as follows:
- Mon. 1st February 2021 – Resumption and continuation of Lecturers for Second Semester
- Tues. 9 February 2021 – Academic Board Meeting for consideration of First Semester Examination Results
- Wed. 17 Feb.- Mon. 22 Feb. 2021 – Moderation of Second Semester Question Papers by all Schools/ Depts.
- Friday, 26 Feb. 2021 – End of Second Semester Lectures
- Monday 1st March-Saturday, 13 March 2021 – Second Semester Examinations
- Monday 15 March 2021 – Resumption of Year I and Year 2 Students for the 2020/2021 Session
- Monday, 29 March 2021 – Vetting Of Marked Second Semester Examination Scripts
- Wednesday, 7th April 2021 – Academic Board Meeting for Consideration of Second Semester/Final NCE Results
The-above is for your information, please.