College of Education and Legal Studies (COELS), Nguru, Yobe State, notice to all the NCE students from 2017 to 2020.
- College of Education and Legal Studies Nguru Admission Form
- College of Education and Legal Studies (COELS) Gets New Departments and Programmes
- College of Education and Legal Studies (COELS) 3rd Semester Registration Exercise
- College of Education and Legal Studies (COELS) Final Registration Deadline for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Jigawa State College of Education Gumel (JSCOEG) Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session | NCE & Degree
Sequel to the letter Ref: No. JAMB/R/225H/VOL.17 dated 6th December 2021, caption Re-Undisclosed Admission for the year 2017-2020 of joint Admission and matriculation board (JAMB) in Which directed all the institutions that conducted admissions outside Central Admission Processing Systems (CAPS) 2017-2020 to upload the list of their candidates into the jamb portal and inform their students to visit jamb state office for their registration and payment of appropriate fees for regularization.
In view of the above, I am directed to inform all the NCE students from 2017 to 2020 to go to jamb state office Damaturu for registration and pay their fees as follows:
- Students who have jamb registration numbers will pay the sum of Four Thousand naira only (#4000) and a service charge of #700 Naira.
- For those without jamb registration numbers, they would pay the sum of Four Thousand naira only (#4000) and five thousand naira (# 5000) penalty plus a service charge of #700, making a total payment of #9,700.00
Note: each candidate must be physically present for biometric registration and photograph, please.