Niger State College of Education, Minna (COEMINNA) degree programmes (in affiliation with the Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto – UDUSOK) registration procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted students. See the COEMINNA degree registration procedure below.
The management of the Niger State College of Education, Minna (COEMINNA) (in affiliation with the Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto – UDUSOK) has released the registration procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session.
SEE ALSO: COEMINNA (affiliated to UDUSOK) Degree Admission List.
COE Minna Degree Registration Procedure
This is to inform the 2020/2021 fresh students of Usman Danfodiyo University, Sokoto affiliated programmes that the guidelines for acceptance and screening fee are as follows
1. All RRR e-invoice for any payment by the students must be generated through COE, Mina undergraduate portal at https://coe.udusok.edu.ng/
. RRR e-invoice generated outside the portal would not be recognized and the students would be responsible for lost payment and non-sessional registration.
2. Make payment to the bank and verify this payment online through our portal using the following steps
- Go to the portal at https://coe.udusok.edu.ng/
- Click Check Admission and type your -JAMB/DE number in the space provided and click print your admission slip
- Move to the bank and pay acceptance fees of seven thousand naira (N7000) in CD DUAP Account Number 0304002393
- Go back to the portal and create a personal profile
- Go to the confirmation officer (Director UDU Sokoto) for confirmation and Printing of Admission letter
- Go back to the portal and generate RRR (RRR generated outside the portal shall not be recognized
- Pay your school fees into the College Revenue account with RRR teller
- Go back to the portal and verify Remita payment
- Register your courses
- Finally, print out one (1) copy