College of Education, Warri (COEWARRI) is now selling forms for admission into its NCE (Post UTME & Weekend) and Pre-NCE programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Regular, Pre-NCE and Week-End NCE Programmes, College of Education, Warri for the 2018/2019 Session.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: A Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) O’Level and a Grade II Teacher’s Certificate (TC II) with at least credit passes in 4 (Four) subjects at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics. Two of the credits must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to study.
PRE-NCE PROGRAMME: Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC/NECO)/NABTEB) O’Level with at least Five (5) passes at two sittings or Four (4) passes at one sitting. NOTE: Candidates with qualifications less than the above can see the Admission Officer for advice.
Courses Available in Various combinations are:
2. Political Science
3. Social Studies
4. Christian Religious Studies (CRS)
6. Theatre Arts
9. Primary Education Studies (PES)
10. Early Childhood Care Education (ECCE)
11. Adult & Non-Formal Education
12. Special Education
13. Business Education
14. Agricultural Science
15. Home Economics
16. Fine Art
17. Technical Education
22. Computer Science
23. Integrated Science
24. Physical & Health Education
27. Nigerian Languages – Isoko, Itsekiri, Izon, Urhobo and Yoruba
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
– Prospective candidates are to apply online at the College Students Portal https://coewarri.waeup.org.
– Fill in names as in JAMB result,
– Upload credentials and a clear recent passport photograph and
– pay the non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (₦2,500.00) online.
CLOSING DATE:: Completed online application form should be submitted online on or before 23rd November, 2018.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!