Katsina State College of Health Sciences and Technology, COHESKAT registration guidelines for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted candidates.
The management of the Katsina State College of Health Sciences and Technology (COHESKAT) has released the registration guidelines for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted candidates.
SEE ALSO: Katsina State College of Health Sciences and Technology (COHESKAT) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
COHESKAT Registration Guideline
The Katsina State College of Health Sciences and Technology wishes to inform the successful candidates that the registration exercise for 2020/2021Session commences from Monday 26th October, 2020 and ends Thursday 5th November, 2020. You are advised to complete the registration within the stipulated time as late registration will attract N 2,000.00
- NOTE that Printing of Admission letter, Acceptance form, Guarantor form and payment of registration fee are all accessible via the school portal at Click here to Register and Make payment
- Please read the following steps carefully before starting your online registration
Read the registration steps carefully before starting your online registration
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS FOR 2020/2021 SESSION
New students are to bring Photocopies of the following Documents for documentation:
- Statement of Result 3 copies (Browsed/online)
- Testimonial 3 copies
- Birth Certificate 3 copies
- Indigene Letter 3 copies
- Passport size photograph 6 Copies
- Evidence of Registration (Online Payment Receipt) 3 copies
- Acceptance and Guarantor Form
- Student’s Profile 3 copies
- One Rim of A4 Paper
View the Full Registration Guidelines