Federal College of Agriculture, Ishiagu, FCAISHIAGU admission form for ND and HND programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale.
The Management of Federal College of Agriculture, Ishiagu wishes to inform prospective candidates and the general public that the sales of application forms for admission into various National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of the College for the 2022/2023 academic session has commenced.
Admission into the College is open to all qualified candidates irrespective of religion, ethnic group, gender, race/creed, disability or political inclination.
Federal College of Agriculture Ishiagu Courses
- SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Fisheries Technology
- Forestry Technology
- Horticultural Technology
- Soil Science and Technology
- SCHOOL OF APPLIED AGRICULTURE AND MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY;
- Agribusiness Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Cooperative Economics and Management
- Home and Rural Economics
- Hydrology and Water Resources Management
- Public Administration
- Wildlife Management
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural and Bio-environmental Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
- Power and Machinery
- Post-harvest engineering
- SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science Technology
- Environmental Management Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
How to Apply for Federal College of Agriculture Ishiagu Admission Form
- Enter your Phone number and select Application type. Click on the “Submit” button to access the application form or the slip if you have already applied
- Fill in correctly the required fields.
- Fill in the subjects and grades obtained in the examination (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB)
- Accept the declaration statement
- Click on “Submit” to submit your application
- Print your Application slip
- This form cost =N=6,200
- A valid mobile number is required
- Your personal information is required
- You are required to apply only once to avoid possible disqualification
- The application can be made in two ways: Either through scratch card purchase (obtainable from the school) or on the portal.
- There is a provision for online payment on the portal via the Remita platform.