The management of the Plateau State College of Health Technology, Pankshin, is now selling application forms for admission into its National Diploma (ND) programmes and Certificate courses for the 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain the College of Health Technology, Pankshin admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Plateau State College of Health Technology, Pankshin, programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Apply for the College of Health Technology Pankshin Admission Form
The cost of Plateau State College of Health Technology, Pankshin, admission application forms is as follows:
- Misau College of Health Science and Technology (MICOHEST) Matriculation Ceremony
- Aminu Dabo College of Health Sciences and Technology (AD-COHST) Remedial Admission Form
- De Potter College of Health Technology Convocation & 10th Anniversary
- Lala College Of Health Science and Technology Admission Form
- Mahawai College of Business and Science Technology (MACTEC) Admission Form
- Five Thousand (N5,000: 00) naira for National Diploma (ND) Courses
- Three Thousand (N3,000.00) air for Certificate Courses.
Interested candidates are to come to the Bursary Department of the College from Tuesday 4 May 2021 to generate RRR for onward payment at the Bank after which the forms can be collected at the Academic Office on presentation of the evidence of payment made at the Bank.