College of Nursing Gombe Post-Basic Nursing Form 2022/2023
Last updated on
College of Nursing and Midwifery Gombe, Gombe State is now selling application forms for admission into its post-basic nursing programme for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and procedure to apply for the College of Nursing and Midwifery Gombe Post Basic Nursing Admission Form below.
- College of Nursing Gombe ND/HND Nursing Admission Form
- College of Midwifery Gombe Basic Midwifery Admission Form
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Post-Basic Nursing Admission List
- Jigawa State College of Nursing Sciences Babura Entrance Exam Result/Admission List
- Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission List
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the College of Nursing and Midwifery Gombe, Gombe State, POST-BASIC NURSING PROGRAMME (18-Months) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
College of Nursing and Midwifery Gombe Post Basic Nursing Programmes Entry Requirements
- Candidate must possess at least five (5) Credits at not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics in WAEC, NECO and or NABTEB. A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable. NABTEB cannot be combined with WAEC or NECO.
- The candidate must be a registered Midwife with a current practising Licence etc.
How to Apply for College of Nursing and Midwifery Gombe Post Basic Nursing Admission Form
Accordingly, the exercise for the sales of the online application forms will be conducted between Monday 15th to Saturday 27th August 2022.
Therefore, interested candidates in the Post Basic Nursing programme are to pay a non-refundable fee of seven thousand five hundred naira (N7,500:00), excluding e-service charges.
All interested applicants should log into the College portal which is www.conmgombe.com, to make payment and obtain the form. The form can also be obtained at the College Café or business centre.
For more enquiries, interested applicants are to contact the College’s Admission Office via GSM NO. 08024680730 and 07067735671, please.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates