The sale of Online Application Forms for admission into BASIC MIDWIFERY (DIRECT ENTRY), BASIC MIDWIFERY and COMMUNITY MIDWIFERY programmes at Nana Babajo School of Midwifery Malumfashi will commence on Tuesday, 1st November 2022, and ends on Friday, 9th December 2022.
- CONAMKAT Registration Procedure for 2022/2023 Community Nursing Programme Newly Admitted Candidates
- CONAMKAT Post UTME Form
- CONAMKAT Community Nursing Interview Date
- List of Candidates Shortlisted for CONAMKAT Community Nursing Interview
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Community Nursing Programme Admission Form 2022/2023
CONAMKAT Basic and Community Midwifery Programmes Admission Eligibility
- Basic Midwifery [Direct Entry] is strictly for those that were registered and licensed to practice as Registered Community Midwives by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Basic Midwifery [DIRECT ENTRY] and Community Midwifery; Applicants MUST be indigene of Katsina State.
- Community Midwifery Applicants MUST possess at least four (4) credits at not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language, Biology and any two of Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics in WAEC, NECO and/or NABTEB.
- Basic Midwifery and Direct Entry Applicants MUST possess at least five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics in WAEC, NECO and/or ( all in NABTEB).
- Awaiting Result is NOT ACCEPTED
How to Apply for CONAMKAT Basic and Community Midwifery Programmes Admission Form
Cost of Form:
- Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira ₦2,500 (excluding bank charges) for Basic and Community Midwifery ;
- Five Thousand, One Hundred Naira ₦5,100 (excluding bank charges) for Basic Midwifery [DIRECT ENTRY]
Method of Application:
- Visit the College website: www.conamkat.edu.ng
- Click on Apply Online
- Click on Application Instructions to read and follow the instructions and application guidelines for the Online Application.
1. Entrance Exam:
- a. Basic Midwifery Applicant : Saturday, 17th December, 2022
- b. Community Midwifery Applicants: Wednesday, 21st December,2022
2. Release of Entrance Exam’s Result: Friday, 6th January, 2023
- a. Basic Midwifery Applicant : Tuesday, 10th to Wednesday 11th January, 2023
- b. Community Midwifery Applicant : Thursday, 12th to Friday 13th January, 2023
4. Release of Admission List: Friday, 20th January, 2023
5. Registration: Wednesday 1st – Tuesday, 28th February, 2023
6. Commencement of Lectures: Monday, 6th March, 2023