Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) is now selling the application forms for admission into its 2021 Community Nursing Programme. See the requirements and how to apply for CONAMKAT Community Nursing Programme Admission Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) 2021 Community Nursing Programme.
This is 2 years, 4 semesters Community Nursing programme, approved by the Nursing and Nursing Council of Nigeria (NMCN). It is designed to train students on practical community nursing skills and gives them the knowledge and clinical experience they need to become a Licensed Community Nurses (LCN) to provide nursing care to individuals whether sick or well and to assist them in activities that would promote health at the community level where they live and work.
The programme is run by Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing Katsina and is meant to spearhead and implement nursing and health care services to the population at the grassroots, as first responders through home care (domiciliary nursing), provision of consumables, first aid care, primary case management, school health services and prompt referral to the appropriate level of care for further management.
- Applicants MUST be indigene of Katsina State.
- Applicants MUST possess at least four (4) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language, Biology and any two of Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics in WAEC, NECO and/or NABTEB.
The sale of Online Application Forms for admission into the COMMUNITY NURSING programme at Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing, Katsina will commence on Tuesday, 15th June 2021 and ends on Thursday 15th July 2021.
Cost of Form: Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira ₦2,500 (excluding bank charges).
- Visit the College’s website: https://conamkat.edu.ng/
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Click on “Application Instructions” to read and follow the instructions and application guidelines for the Online Application.
- Entrance Exam: Saturday, 24th July, 2021
- Release of Entrance Exam’s Result: Friday, 13th August 2021
- Interview: Wednesday, 18th August 2021
- Release of Admission List: Monday, 6th September 2021
- Registration: Monday 13th – Thursday, 30th September 2021
- Commencement of Lectures: Monday, 4th October, 2021
SUPPORT LINE: 09083024636, 07086711766, 07081704416, 07061098321