This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) ND Nursing Programme during the 2021/2022 academic session that the management of the institution has released the list of successfully admitted candidates.
How to Check CONAMKAT ND Nursing Admission List
All successful candidates admitted into ND Nursing programmes at Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing, Katsina that ONLINE Registration will commence on Wednesday, 13th October, 202 and ends on Sunday 30th October, 2022.
Candidates whose names appeared on this portal should visit JAMB State Office or accredited JAMB centres and ensure that their respective results are entered to enable them to get admitted by JAMB and thereafter print the JAMB Admission Letter.
Method of ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Visit www.conamkat.edu.ng
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on STUDENTS REGISTRATION PORTAL;
- Click on REGISTRATION GUIDELINES to read and follow the guideline for the online registration.
DOCUMENTATION: All successful candidates MUST present to Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing, Katsina, the ORIGINAL and 3 copies of the under-listed:
- JAMB Admission Letter
- College Admission Letter (To be printed online, COLOURED and on a cream CONQUEROR Paper)
- Biodata Printout
- Course Registration Form
- Payment Slip
- Completed Acceptance Form
- Completed ID Card Form
- Completed Library Form
- Completed Undertaking Letter
- Completed Guarantor’s Form
- Medical Examination Form
- Six (6) Passport Photographs
- Acknowledgement Card
- SSCE Certificate or Statement of Result
- Secondary School Testimonial
- Primary Certificate
- Primary School Testimonial
- Indigene Letter
- Hostel Fee Payment Slip (for those that will stay in the hostel)
- Hostel Allocation Form (for those that will stay in the hostel)
- Result Scratch Card(s)
- One (1) A4 Rim Paper
NOTE: Items 3 – 11, 19 and 20 can be printed from the Registration Portal.
Failure to register by Sunday, 30th October 2022, means forfeiture of admission.
Commencement of Lecture: Monday, 31st November 2022.
Follow the link below to access your admission status :
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out.