Nasarawa State University Keffi, NSUK notice to graduands on collection of academic gowns and Book of Proceedings ahead of the 5th combined convocation ceremony.
The management of the Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) has released the procedure for the collection of academic gowns and Book of Proceedings. All graduands are advised to take note of the following:
- Academic Gowns will be available at Faculty Offices at the sum of N2,500 and Postgraduate Gowns at the School of Postgraduates Studies for N5,000.00.
- Book of Proceedings are also available at Faculty Offices and School of Postgraduate Studies at the sum of N5,000.00 and N10,000.00 respectively.
- Academic Gowns and Book of Proceedings are available for collection from Thursday 27th April, 2017.
- All gowns are to be retuned on or before Tuesday 8th May, 2017. Failure to return the Gown as at when due will attract a fine.
- Masters and Ph.D gowns are also available for sale at the School of Postgraduate Studies Souvenir shop.
- Graduands are also to collect one invitation card each to invite their guests.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!