Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly recognized as Anambra State University (ANSU) acceptance fee and registration procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted candidates.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) during the 2020/2021 academic session that the management of the institution has released the acceptance fee and registration procedure..
SEE ALSO: COOU Admission List.
COOU Acceptance Fee, Registration procedure
After accepting the admission on JAMB CAPS and printing admission letter from JAMB.
- Visit the COOU portal at portal.coou.edu.ng
- Under the Undergraduate panel, locate and click “Confirm Admission Status”
- Generate an invoice of N1500 on Remita and pay either with your debit card or any bank branch
- Return to the portal and click on “Verify Account” to get your login details
- Log in to the School portal and update your bio-data
- Generate your acceptance invoice of N26,315 and pay for acceptance either with your debit card or any bank branch
- Proceed to the Faculty with your documents for Faculty clearance
- Then generate school fees invoice and pay school fees to obtain your matriculation number.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!