Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly recognized as Anambra State University (ANSU) acceptance fee and registration procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted candidates.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) during the 2020/2021 academic session that the management of the institution has released the acceptance fee and registration procedure..
SEE ALSO: COOU Admission List.
COOU Acceptance Fee, Registration procedure
After accepting the admission on JAMB CAPS and printing admission letter from JAMB.
- Visit the COOU portal at portal.coou.edu.ng
- Under the Undergraduate panel, locate and click “Confirm Admission Status”
- Generate an invoice of N1500 on Remita and pay either with your debit card or any bank branch
- Return to the portal and click on “Verify Account” to get your login details
- Log in to the School portal and update your bio-data
- Generate your acceptance invoice of N26,315 and pay for acceptance either with your debit card or any bank branch
- Proceed to the Faculty with your documents for Faculty clearance
- Then generate school fees invoice and pay school fees to obtain your matriculation number.