The management of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Anambra State, has learned that cyber criminals have created an online advertisement for the sale of Post UME forms for the 2022/2023 admission.
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (COOU) Notice
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- [Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University] ANSU Part-Time Degree Admission Form
- [Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University] ANSU JUPEB Admission Form
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
As a result, the management of the institution will like to state the following:
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University in Anambra State has yet to start accepting students for the 2022/2023 academic year.
- That our advertisement would be published at the right time in the Sun, Vanguard, and on our official social media handles.
- Members of the public are advised to disconnect from and delete any online publication created by fraudsters since it is not authorised by the University’s administration.
To minimise confusion, please follow the University’s Social Media handles via the links below for updates on COOU.
Please, beware of fraudsters.!
Dr Harrison Madubueze
Public Relations Officer, COOU.