Borno State University (BOSU) has suspended academic activities over the new coronavirus disease.
The Borno state University Maiduguri,has been closed down for one month.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
The closure,is part of measure to contain and prevent the spread of the novel corona virus or COVID-19 and in compliance with the directive of the National Universities commission to that effect.
A statement from the registrar BOSU, Zanna Mustapha Kashim, therefore enjoins returning students to stay at home for a period of one month, effective from tomorrow Monday 23rd march 2020 to April 23rd 2020.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!