Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCE Eha-Amufu) has suspended academic activities over the new coronavirus disease.
The circular from the Office of the Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Education Ref. No. FME/PSE/HE/1041/C.l/Vol. 1/137 dated 19th March, 2020 on the above subject matter directed that all Schools be closed for a period of one (1) month commencing from Monday, 23rd March, 2020, as part of measures to contain and prevent the spread of the Corona Virus (COVID-19) throughout the country.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
In the light of the above, the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu is hereby closed for the next (1) month with effect from Monday, 23rd March, 2020.
However, this directive is for students only, as members of staff must be at their duty posts and attend to the functions of their various offices as directed by the Chairman of Council.
*Please note, all students must vacate the College on or before 6.00p.m. today, Monday, 23rd March, 2020.
All staff and students are advised to adhere strictly to basic protective/preventive measures against the new Corona virus.
Be guided accordingly.
Lebechukwu M. Ojobor (Mrs.) mnim,mcai,
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!