Coscharis Group Limited Job Vacancy for Truck Specialist, Sales Manager …
Coscharis Group Limited, reputable conglomerate with strong presence in automobile, is recruiting for Truck Specialist, Sales Manager. The position role includes, but is not limited to, developing and managing truck sales as well as high profile key clients within Nigerian Automobile Industry. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of First degree in relevant field plus hands-on experience of about 10 years in the truck sales.
Job Title: Truck Specialist, Sales Manager.
Job Location: Nigeria
- Ideal candidate for this position must be able to develop and manage truck sales as well as high profile key clients within Nigerian Automobile Industry;
- Oversee day -to- day sales, monitoring and forecasting to better understand the market;
- Work collaboratively with sales team to assess current projections;
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals;
- Meet general sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures , initiating corrective actions;
- Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan and activities for different regions in Nigeria in support of annual objectives;
- Maintain and expand customer base by advocating National sales, building and maintaining rapport with high profile clients and decision makers;
- Monitor competitor activity and identify opportunities in the Nigerian Automobile market, negotiating sales deals and closing deals within reasonable time frame.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Minimum of First degree in relevant field plus hands-on experience of about 10 years in the truck sales.
- Strong sales and presentation skills;
- Analytical mind;
- Ability to determine solution for customers;
- Excellent knowledge of fleet sales;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Must possess excellent verbal and written skills,
- Must have ownership approach.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Qualified? Follow the link below to apply
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!