Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State, is now selling forms for admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the courses available, requirements and how to obtain Covenant University Post UTME Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into undergraduate degree programmes of Covenant University (CU), Canaan Land, Ota, Ogun State, on a full-time basis for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Industrial Relations and
- Human Resource Management
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
- International Relations
- Policy and Strategic Studies
- Political Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Biology: (Applied Biology and Biotechnology)
- Industrial Chemistry :
- (Analytical/Environmental Chemistry)
- (Materials/Polymer Chemistry)
- Computer Science
- Management Information System
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Physics:
- (Applied Geophysics)
- (Electronics and IT Applications)
- (Renewable Energy)
Covenant University Post UTME – Eligibility
- Prospective students of Covenant University are to obtain the JAMB forms, choose Covenant University and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2021/2022 admission exercise.
- In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application Forms, available online. Use the Application Requirements checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
- Review the website information for your programme of interest, specific programme admission requirements and application deadlines. All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
How to Apply for Covenant University Post UTME Form
International students should visit https://admission.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/index.php/application-process/undergraduate-application-international for more information on how to apply.
If you are applying from Nigeria, follow the processes outlined below:
Go to https://admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/ to start your application.
Submission of the electronic application form will activate your admission consideration process. All electronic documents submitted in support of the application should be submitted according to the guidelines outlined below.
NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE:
- The application form fee for the 2021/2022 Academic year is N7,400 (Seven Thousand Four Hundred Naira Only).
- Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only).
- Transaction charges apply – N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank transactions.
Payment can be made using any of the following Debit Cards: Verve, Visa and Master Card
You are required to click on the payment button after you have successfully created your account and follow the procedures.
Note: Remember to save the uncompleted application form for completion at a later date. An application cannot be submitted without payment of the application fee.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS
You are required to upload the following documents as your application is considered completed if you successfully upload the documents:
- Statement of Purpose: A statement of purpose (not more than 500-words) should be prepared and submitted online with the application. The personal statement should address your academic interests and professional objectives, visions, and goals for life. Please review the programmes (https://admission.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/) for different colleges for details.
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned JAMB result for the current year with your visible passport photograph
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship which is to be written and signed by Parents
NOTE: All documents must be in PDF format and should not be more than 200kb.
Passport photograph must be in JPEG and should not be more than 100kb
Principal and Pastoral Reference Letters: Three official recommendations are required for your application. These recommendations must be from persons in positions to appraise your potential for undergraduate study at Covenant University. These persons should include the following:
- Your Spiritual Leader,
- Principal /Teacher of your last Secondary school and
- An Alumnus of Covenant University (optional).
We require the use of the online recommendation system, which utilizes a secure network and which will:
- Automatically email your recommendation providers with instructions for online submission of the recommendation.
- Allow applicants to track recommendations received or not received and follow up with recommenders who still need to submit their appraisals.
- Automatically notify you when recommendations are received.
Contact CUSAA: email@example.com or 08056693393;08054291783;08095143760;07025425258;09042753282
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.