Covenant University Post UTME/Admission Screening Form for the 2017/2018 academic session is now available for sale.
Latest Update: Covenant University 1st Batch and 2nd Batch Admission Lists.
Covenant University is a private, Christian Mission University committed to raising a new generation of leaders. Our mission is to train graduates who will be mentally resourceful, intellectually equipped, entrepreneurially self-dependent, futuristically visionary and responsibility sensitive.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into undergraduate degree programmes on a full time basis in the following Colleges and Departments of the University:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Industrial Relations and
- Human Resource Management
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
- International Relations
- Policy and Strategic Studies
- Political Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Biology: (Applied Biology and Biotechnology)
- Industrial Chemistry :
- (Analytical/Environmental Chemistry)
- (Materials/Polymer Chemistry)
- Computer Science
- Management Information System
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Physics:
- (Applied Geophysics)
- (Electronics and IT Applications)
- (Renewable Energy)
Covenant University Post UTME – Eligibility.
- Prospective students of Covenant University are to obtain the JAMB forms, choose Covenant University and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2017/2018 admission exercise.
- In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application Forms, available online.
- Use the Application Requirements Checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
- Review the website information for your programme of interest, specific programme admission requirements and application deadlines. All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
How to Apply for Covenant University Admission Screening.
Click on the following link to start your application: Apply Now
Submission of the electronic application form will activate your admission consideration process. All electronic documents submitted in support of the application should be submitted according to the guidelines outlined below.
NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE:
The application form fee is non-refundable. The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date. An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form. The application fee for the 2017/2018 academic year is N6,550 (Six Thousand Naira Only). Transaction charges apply: N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) via over the counter transaction, while N900 (Nine Hundred Naira Only) via Card Payment. The fee can be paid by debit/credit card.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:
A statement of purpose (not more that 500 word count) should be prepared and submitted online with the application. The personal statement should address your intellectual interests, academic and professional objectives, visions and goals for life. Please review the academic programmes for details listed by specific undergraduate programmes.
UPLOADING OF CREDENTIALS:
The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2017 JAMB result with your passport clearly visible on it
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
Please note that all the documents must be in PDF and not more than 100kb
PRINCIPAL AND PASTORAL REFERENCE LETTERS:
Two official recommendations are required for your application to be completed. These recommendations must be from persons in positions to appraise your potential for undergraduate study at Covenant University. These persons should include the following: Spiritual Leader, Principal or Any teacher from your school. Covenant University requires the use of the online recommendation system, which utilizes a secure system that will:
- Automatically email your recommendation providers with instructions for online submission of the recommendation.
- Allow applicants to track recommendations received or not received and follow up with recommenders who still need to submit their appraisals.
- Expedite the processing of the recommendations, which will be included in the online application once submitted.
- Automatically notify you when recommendations have been received.
CUSAS SCREENING AND BOOKING:
There will be a Computer based Post-UTME screening, which will take place at Covenant University, Canaan Land, Km. 10 Idiroko Road, Ota. The screening schedule would be accessible via the Screening Booking. Candidates will be notified via text messages. All candidates are required to pay the sum of Six thousand Five hundred and fifty Naira (6,550.00) and the fee can be paid by credit card (i.e. Interswitch). You may also pay via quick teller.
Recommended: Covenant University School Fees Schedule.