Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) has announced a switch to the online mode of instruction during this novel COVID-19 Pandemic forced holiday.
REMINDER: ABUAD e-Learning Management System a.k.a. Virtual Classroom
The University hopes you are staying safe and complying with COVID-19 health regulations such as we have always put in place in the University and Multi-system Hospital environment.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
We appreciates all our academic staff and Students who have hitherto complied with our directives on the use of virtual learning platform to impact the students during this novel COVID-19 Pandemic forced holiday.
Consequently, the University requests all academic staff to continue to engage the students effectively. This online-based platform shall continue to improve student-lecturer, learning and communication achievements. All academic staff and students are strongly advised to visit http://lms.abuad.edu.ng or portal.abuad.edu.ng to commence using this platform.
Kindly note that ONLY Students on SDC verdict are DENIED ACCESS TO THE PORTAL.
STUDENTS SHALL LOG-IN VIA STUDENTS’ SIGN -IN
Login with your Matric Number as Username and Your Password is password.
STAFF SHALL LOG-IN VIA THE LECTURERS’ SIGN-IN
Login with your ABUAD email as Username and Your Password is your Own password
The platform has the following main functions:
- Virtual Classroom
- Uploading and Downloading of Course Notes and Assignments
- Online real-time video and audio interaction with students
- Online capability to record lecture and share with students via youTube
- Computer-Based Continuous Assessment Test
If you have any problem using this platform, please contact the ICT Directorate on 08034402771, 08097088704, 08034515529, 08032060275, 07030075338 by sending your Name and Matric Number if student while lecturer should send name and staff number. Please include briefly the challenge.
Your feedback is also well appreciated so as to serve you better.
ABUAD … the pacesetter and trail blazer.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!