The Federal Government has approved the reopening of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) orientation camps nationwide.
The National Coordinator of the Presidential Task Force (PTF) on COVID-19, Sani Aliyu, while speaking at the PTF’s bi-weekly briefing on Thursday, said the corps can start preparing to reopen orientation camps when educational institutions reopen.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
“The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is to consolidate on safety measures currently being put in place and start preparing for reopening of orientation camps when educational institutions reopen.
“We are in the process of developing a strict guideline to ensure that there is no outbreak of COVID-19 when orientation camp reopen,” he said.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!