National Business and Technical Examinations Board, NABTEB has released the guidelines for the conduct of its examinations during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The management of the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has released the guidelines for the conducts of its various examinations during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
Before you proceed, check:
In compliance with the National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) Guidelines on COVID-19 for the conduct of Public Examinations in Nigeria and in line with Guidelines for Schools and Learning Facilities Reopening after COVID-19 Pandemic closures by the Federal Ministry of Education, the following are essential for the safe conduct of NABTEB Examinations:
- Display of sensitization posters in the school premises to create awareness on COVID-19 pandemic;
- Availability of running water, soap, alcohol-based sanitizer, infra-red thermometer in schools/examination centres;
- Compulsory wearing of Nose/Face Masks;
- Daily use of infrared thermometers at the entrance of schools/examination centres for candidates, staff, examination personnel and all other visitors to the school;
- Regular and thorough washing of hands with soap under running water or the use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers at the school gate and the entrance of examination halls/classrooms;
- Maintenance of social/physical distancing with at least two (2) metres or six (6) feet apart for sitting arrangement which could necessitate the use of additional halls/classrooms;
- Prohibition of handshaking, hugging and face touching among candidates, teachers and examination personnel including security officials;
- Ensuring availability and use of adequate/well ventilated examination halls/classrooms;
- Maintenance of good sanitary habits and cleanliness in all the school toilets;
- Provision of First Aid Box;
- Availability of a separate classroom to be used as Isolation Room for candidates or examination personnel who show any of the COVID-19 symptoms while contact should be made to the nearest NCDC office;
- Establishment of COVID-19 Task Team in all schools to ensure compliance to the guidelines and keeping appropriate records of all health related cases;
- Ensuring daily fumigation/decontamination of examination halls/classrooms, laboratories workshops, library and other necessary places to ensure a safe and clean environment.
Wishing all of us a safe conduct and successful examination!
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!