Crawford University has commenced the sale of forms for admission into its JUPEB – Foundation Programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. Crawford University JUPEB form is now available and obtainable online. See the requirements and how to obtain the form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) programme of Crawford University for the 2021/2022 academic session.
About Crawford University JUPEB
The Foundation Programmes of Crawford University started in 2007, with the objective of providing additional training opportunities to qualified youths. This was in the overall educational interest of our growing young population in need of opportunities for further studies. It contributes to the efforts of the government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in expanding access to tertiary education and quality products from the University System.
The Jupeb-Foundation Programmes have progressively provided avenues for successful candidates to gain direct admission into the 200 level of the degree programmes of the Crawford University, through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Crawford University JUPEB Subjects and Admission Requirements
JUPEB Subjects offered at Crawford:
- Christian Religious Studies
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Business Studies
Note: Three subjects are taken by the candidate to obtain the required combination for Direct Entry admission for the study of the candidate’s course of choice in Crawford University or any other university in Nigeria.
Candidates are required to have a minimum of five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, and any other three (3) relevant subjects obtained at not more than two (2) sittings at the SSCE/WASCE,GCE /NECO or NABTECH. Candidates will also be subjected to screening test (Written and Oral), on a date to be communicated soon.
Crawford University JUPEB School Fees
- Acceptance Fee (non-refundable) of
N15,000.00 is payable to any of the school fees accounts
- The Feeding Fees (Optional) below are payable to a separate Ecobank account number: 4052002154
- Breakfast –
- Lunch –
- Dinner –
- Breakfast –
Method of Payment:
- 1. Parents/Guardians/Students are advised to pay the school fees to any of the under-listed banks through instant transfer or online payment on our website www.crawforduniversity.edu.ng/admission:
- * Ecobank – 4052000497
- * GTBank – 0051223406
- * UBA – 1013638653
- * Zenith Bank – 1010785622
Under no circumstances should cash be paid to any officer nor will cash be received in the University Bursary. Please ensure that the school fees are paid to any of the above-designated bank accounts only.
- Full payment of school fees is desired.
- No student will be allowed into the campus without payment of school fees as stated above.
- Please obtain a transfer receipt from your bank or online payment confirmation slip in the
How to Apply for Crawford University JUPEB Admission
ALL PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO COME WITH COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS.
- O’level Result (GCE | NECO | WAEC | .
- Birth certificate.
- Eight Passport-size pictures.
Kindly call any of Crawford University hot-lines for assistance 0806 266 3347 | 0806 529 6600 | 0802 300 3436 | 0803 721 9365 | 0806 122 4523 | 0803 319 9287