Procedure for create Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) online profile for FREE!
You need to create a profile on the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) E-facility portal before you can be able to access the portal to carry out any action.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
How to Create JAMB Profile
To create a new profile, Send Surname FirstName MiddleName as SMS from your unique GSM number to 55019. Ensure the names are in the specified order and separated from each other by a space. e.g. Adewale Chukwu Adamu.
You will be charged N50.
- Go to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/ValidateeMail.
- Supply the required information.
- Finally create your profile by clicking on ‘Verify e-Mail‘ button.
After successful creation, you will have to check your email for JAMB verification mail and do the needful.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!