Crescent University, Abeokuta, CUAB JUPEB programme admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
Crescent University, Abeokuta announces admission into Advanced Level Programme conducted by Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB).
- UTME not required
- Certificate valid for Direct Entry into Crescent University and other Nigerian Universities including FUNAAB, FUNAI, FUTA, UNILAG, UNN & UNIUYO
- Fast track your career in your chosen field
- Study in an environment conducive for learning
Entry requirement: Five O’ Level credits including English and Mathematics.
Duration: One year.
How to Apply for Crescent University JUPEB Form.
- Visit http://www.crescent.edu.ng , click “PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE ” menu.
- Enter your details in the spaces provided and click “Continue “
- Then log in with your email or application number.
- Then go ahead and make your payment with your ATM card.
NOTE that after payment you can print out the form or fill it online.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you are free to do so.
- Printed Registration forms must be submitted on or before the screening day with:
- 12 passport photographs,
- photocopy of birth certificate,
- letter of identification from your Local Government,
- 2 Reference letters and credentials.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES,
- Website: http://www.cuab.edu.ng
- Admission Tel: 08034999775, 08096629914, 08030644731, 08023034461,08033202322, 08039130891,08022380286
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!