Crescent University, Abeokuta, CUAB school fees schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Authority of the Crescent University, Abeokuta (CUAB) has released the amount payable as school fees by newly undergraduate students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Crescent University School Fees.
+++ Click on the image below for better view +++
FEES INSTRUCTION (Please Read)
- ALL PAYMENTS TO THE UNIVERSITY SHOULD BE MADE THROUGH BANK DRAFT IN FAVOUR OF CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA OR THROUGH THE PORTAL SYSTEM FOR RETURNING STUDENTS WITH ATM (WWW.CRESCENT.EDU.NG)
- STUDENTS SHOULD PAY 10,000 NAIRA TO PARENT FORUM ACCOUNT AT KEYSTONE BANK A/C NO-1000275775 AND THIS SHOULD BE DEDUCTED FROM THE SCHOOL FEES TOTAL
- THE SCHOOL FEES ARE EXCLUSIVE OF STUDENTS’ DEPARTMENTAL ASSOCIATION FEES OF N5,000 PAYABLE AT THEIR VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS
- THE FEES ARE ALSO EXCLUSIVE OF IMASA (STUDENT GENERAL ASSOCIATION) FEE OF N2000. PAYABLE TO THE FIRST BANK ACCOUNT NO-2022508694
- THE SCHOOL FEES INCLUDES: TUITION, ACCOMMODATION, PARENT FORUM, MEDICAL, EXAMINATION, INTERNET ACCESS, SPORTS, IDENTITY CARD AND DEVELOPMENT LEVY
- A MINIMUM OF 70% OF SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT IS REQUIRED AT THE BEGINNING OF THE 1ST SEMESTER AND THE BALANCE CAN BE PAID ON OR BEFORE THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE 2ND SEMESTER
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES PLEASE CALL DEPUTY REGISTRAR ADMISSIONS ON 08027814584 OR 08030644731.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!