CrowdForce is now accepting applications from corp members looking for a Primary Place of Assignment for its Internship Programme. See the requirements and how to apply for the CrowdForce internship programme below.
Interns will work within their allocated department on daily routines and procedures. Some tasks they may have the opportunity to work on include carrying out research centred around the product or project they are working on, gathering, organizing, and updating data and render project or clerical support services.
CrowdForce is currently looking for Corp Members to Render Support services in the following:
- Content Creation and Social Media Management
- POS Support
- Customer Service
The position is based in Abuja, Nigeria.
CrowdForce Internship Programme Benefits
- Experiential learning that integrates knowledge and theory learned in the classroom with practical application and skills development in a professional setting.
- Opportunity to work with and learn from an exceptional team of young professionals of different fields.
- A monthly internship allowance
CrowdForce Internship Programme Requirements
- Must be a corp member looking for a Primary Place of Assignment.
- Must be part of Batch B stream 1 or 2 corp members.
- Must be posted to Abuja.
- Must be proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Must be up to 18 years of age.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply for CrowdForce Internship Programme
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Deadline: Not specified.
Crowd Force is building Africa’s Largest offline distribution network. We enable businesses, FMCGs, Government and NGOs collect reliable market data through extensive agent network.
CLICK HERE for more Job postings.