Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
Cross River University of Technology is a state-owned higher institution located in Calabar, a local government area of Cross River State, Southern Nigeria. The University was established in 2002 after the merging of three higher institutions: The Polytechnic of Calabar, The College of Education and Ibrahim Babangida College of Agriculture. It offers degree courses at undergraduate and post graduate levels.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
CRUTECH Cut Off Mark
The management of the Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH has released the cut-off mark for the 2019/2020 academic session admission exercise.
Only the candidates who scored 160 and above in the last UTME Examination are eligible for CRUTECH post UTME Screening.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!