Cross River State University of Technology (CRUTECH) rebuttal of circular purportedly announcing the resumption of academic activities.
The attention of the management of the Cross River University of Technology has been drawn to a publication making rounds of the social media, purportedly announcing the resumption of academic activities in the university.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
Management hereby vehemently rebuts this information as it did not emanate from the university.
Therefore, management condemns the attitude of some persons who rush to social media with information without taking pains to verify its authenticity. It also strongly warns mischief-makers, to entirely desist from this unscrupulous action targeted at the institution, in their own interest.
In view of the above, the general public is advised to disregard the said publication. The university’s resumption date is rather being considered at the moment but has not yet been fixed by the university.
Victor E. Ene fcai
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!