Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH Educational Services (CES) Part-Time Degree Programmes and Short Term Certificate Courses in the following areas, for the 2017/2018 academic session, in both Calabar and Ogoja Campuses.
CRUTECH Part-Time Degree & Short Term Certificate Courses.
1. FACULTY OF COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
B.Sc. Mass Communication (Calabar Campus only)
2. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
B.Ed. Education Programmes:
(i) Elementary Education (Calabar Campus only)
(ii) Technical Education (Calabar Campus only)
(iii) Guidance & Counselling (Calabar Campus only)
(iv) Business Education (Calabar Campus only)
(v) Educational Administration and Planning (Calabar Campus only)
3. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
B.Sc. Visual Arts and Technology (Calabar Campus only)
4. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
B.Sc. Accountancy (Calabar and Ogoja Campuses)
B. Sc. Business Administration (Calabar and Ogoja Campuses)
5. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
B.Sc. Computer Science (Calabar Campus only)
SHORT TERM COURSES
The Short Term Courses which are for the award of Certificate of proficiency, are intended to provide employment and industry standard skills for craftsmen and technicians. They include:
1. Services for 6 months duration.
2. Tie and Dye/Batik for 3 weeks duration.
3. Training Courses for Forest Guards for 10 months duration at Obubra Campus,
4. Computer Courses (Maintenance & Repairs) for 4 months duration.
Other short term courses are available on demand.
CRUTECH Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements.
Five passes at credit level including English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other relevant subjects, and Literature in English for Mass Communication only in WAEC/NECO, GCE and NABTEB.
Holders of NCE, ND, etc will be admitted into all the above-mentioned programmes as Direct Entry for a duration of 4 years while HND holders shall do the programmes for a duration of 3 years.
How to Apply for CRUTECH Part-Time Degree Admission.
1. Applicants should purchase bank drafts with the sum of ₦5,000.00 only made in favour of CRUTECH, Calabar then pick Application Forms from the Bank of purchase.
2. Return the bank drafts and the completed forms to the Director – CES, CRUTECH, Calabar or Dean’s Office, CRUTECH, Ogoja Campus with the programme of choice on the left hand top of the envelope, and collect receipts.
Entry closes January 31st, 2018 for both purchase and submission of forms.
CRUTECH Part-Time Degree Form Selling Points.
1. CRUTECH Community Micro-Finance Bank – CRUTECH Gate, Calabar and Ogoja Campuses.
2. First Bank of Nigeria PLC Ugep, Ikom and Obudu.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!