Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise (for 2nd choice and supplementary) application forms for the 2017/2018 academic session are now on sale.
The Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2017/2018 academic session second choice and supplementary post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Chose CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution but missed the First Choice Screening
- Chose CRUTECH as their Second Choice
- Did not chose CRUTECH at all but are interested inthe Cross River University of Technology and scored 150 and above in the 2017 UTME Examination
Consequently, candidates who fall under number (2) and (3) above are required to go to jamb website and change to CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution.
Recommended: JAMB Change of Institution Form.
How to Register for CRUTECH Post UTME.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee and three thousand (N3,000) naira Portal Access Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
To register, applicants should:
1) Log on to www.crutech.edu.ng and click on the 2017/2018 PostUTME/DE Screening link.
2) Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
3) Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
1) 2017 UTME Result Slip
2) O’level Result(s)
3) WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s)details as applicable
4) Birth Certificate
5) Certificate of origin
1) Only candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2017/2018 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
2) Candidates are not required to appearphysically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
(i) All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
(ii) The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.
NB: Screening for the Supplementary admissions will commence on Tuesday, 28th November and ends on Friday, 15th December, 2017.
Help Lines: 08055920291; 08151118002; 08066462239; 08037539136