Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH supplementary post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2015/2016 academic session is out.
Prospective candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2015/2016 JAMB and are interested in Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) are hereby informed that the Post UTME Supplementary Aptitude Test for admissions into the 2015/2016 Academic Session will hold on Saturday, 17th October, 2015, in Calabar Main Campus. On-line registration commences on Tuesday, 1st September, 2015 and ends on Thursday, 15th October, 2015.
Direct Entry Candidates who choose CRUTECH as First Choiceand those who did not choose CRUTECH but are interested in CRUTECH are invited for Screening Exercise for admissions into the 2015/2016 Academic Session on Wednesday, 14th and Thursday,15th October, 2015 in Calabar Main Campus. On-line registration commences on Tuesday, 1st September, 2015 and ends on Monday, 12th October, 2015
How to Register for CRUTECH Supplementary Post UTME and Direct Entry.
To register, Applicants should:
- Purchase eTranzact Pin at N5,000.00 from any First Bank Branch in Nigeria.
(this excludes Online Registration/Bank Charges)
- Log on to apply.crutech.edu.ng
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal.
- Print out yourPhoto Card after a successful registration.
- Direct Entry candidates are to come along with the originals of their credentials, 2015 Registration Slip and the on-line Registration CRUTECH Photo Card.
- For UTME Supplementary Aptitude Test, bring your 2015 UTME Result Slip, Pen and Pencil and the CRUTECH Photo Card which contains your Bio-data,Seat Number, ExaminationVenue, andThis admits you into the Examination Hall.
- Programs available for UTME Supplementary Admissions include the following:
Agric. Econs. and Extension
Forestry and Wildlife Mgt.
Fisheries and Aquatic Science
BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
Educational Administration and Planning
Guidance and Counseling
Wood Products Engineering
Urban and Regional Planning
Visual Arts and Technology
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!