Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH has suspended school fees defaulters.
- Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Acceptance Fee
- Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Resumption Date
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
This is to inform all students of Cross River University of Technology, Parents, Guardians and the general public that due to the persistent non-payment of school fees by students, Management of the University is publishing in the Nigerian Chronicle of Wednesday, April 19th, 2017 and the University Website the full list of students’indebtedness to the University.
Parents and Guardians are to note that following Senate decision, only students who are not indebted or who owe not more than a semester’s fees (N37, 000) are eligible to sit for the forth coming examination.
Those owing for a session’s fees (N74, 000) and above are by the Senate decision suspended from the University.
Students are therefore given up to May 12, 2017 to pay all outstanding fees or lose their studentship. Such students can only be readmitted upon re-application and payment of all outstanding fees.