Crescent University, Abeokuta (CUAB), is now selling application forms for admission into its various postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the courses available and how to apply for Crescent University Postgraduate Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Crescent University, Abeokuta (CUAB), postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Crescent University Postgraduate Courses
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
Postgraduate Programmes and their respective duration
Banking and Finance
Economics with Operation Research
How to Apply for Crescent University Postgraduate Form
- Visit http://www.crescent.edu.ng , click “PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE ” menu.
- Enter your details in the spaces provided and click “Continue “
- Then log in with your email or application number.
- Then go ahead and make your payment with your ATM card.
NOTE that after payment you can print out the form or fill it online.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you are free to do so.
- Printed Registration forms must be submitted on or before the screening day with:
- 12 passport photographs,
- photocopy of birth certificate,
- letter of identification from your Local Government,
- 2 Reference letters and credentials.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES,
- Website: http://www.cuab.edu.ng
- Admission Tel: 08034999775, 08096629914, 08030644731, 08023034461,08033202322, 08039130891,08022380286
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!