Crescent University, Abeokuta (CUAB), is now selling application forms for admission into its various postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the courses available and how to apply for Crescent University Postgraduate Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Crescent University, Abeokuta (CUAB), postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Crescent University Postgraduate Courses
Postgraduate Programmes and their respective duration
||Banking and Finance
||Economics with Operation Research
How to Apply for Crescent University Postgraduate Form
- Visit http://www.crescent.edu.ng, click the “PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE ” menu.
- Enter your details in the spaces provided and click “Continue “
- Then log in with your email or application number.
- Then go ahead and make your payment with your ATM card.
NOTE that after payment you can print out the form or fill it online.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you are free to do so.
- Printed Registration forms must be submitted on or before the screening day with:
- 12 passport photographs,
- photocopy of birth certificate,
- letter of identification from your Local Government,
- 2 Reference letters and credentials.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES,
- Website: http://www.cuab.edu.ng
- Admission Tel: 0806 525 4242, 0803 502 2777
SEE ALSO: List of Universities Selling Postgraduate Forms.