Dell EMC is now accepting entries from senior undergraduate students form Turkey, Middle East and Africa for its annual graduation project competition. The deadline for submission of entries is 15th December, 2018.
DELL EMC Graduation Project Competition Benefits.
- Become a major contributor to the advancement of Cloud, Big Data, High Performance Computing, IOT, AR, VR and Information Security.
- Take part and transform your ideas into potential business opportunities.
- Network, learn, and prepare for the next big step in your career.
DELL EMC Graduation Project Competition Prizes.
- First place will receive a cash prize of $5,000
- Second place will receive a cash prize of $4,000
- Third place winner will receive a cash prize of $3,000
All the team will get recognition certificates for their achievement.
In addition to in-kind gift for the academic supervisor
A formal award ceremony will be organized at one of the major Dell EMC events in the region. All the members of the winning team and their academic advisor(s) will be invited to attend the ceremony along with senior officials from their university/college.
DELL EMC Graduation Project Competition Eligibility.
- Students who wish to participate should be in their senior year and should be enrolled in any of the Dell EMC External Research and Academic Alliance in the Turkey, Middle East and Africa region.
- Students should have a faculty member as their official academic advisor and mentor.
- Students should have a strong academic standing, validated by the Head of their Department.
- The correctness of the information provided by the students should be validated by the official signature and stamp of the Dean of their college/institute.
- No students should be listed in more than one project.
- At the time of submission, all the members of student teams should not be full time employees of any organization whatsoever, whether it is private, public, or non-governmental.
How to Apply for DELL EMC Graduation Project Competition.
Students are invited to submit their project abstracts in areas related to the advancement of technology and applications related to the following focus areas:
- Cloud Computing
- Big Data
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
- Virtual and Augmented Reality (VAR)
- Secure Systems
Please be advised that the Competition Steering Committee might decide to accept project ideas that are of exceptionally high quality even if they do not fall exactly within these focus areas.
APPLY NOW OFFICIAL LINK
Application Deadline: December 15, 2018
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.