Deloitte Accounting & Finance Professionals Programme 2023
Applications are now open for the Deloitte Nigeria Accounting and Finance Professionals Programme 2023.
- Deloitte Nigeria is calling for applications from experienced accountants and finance professionals for its 2023 Accounting & Finance Professionals Programme.
- The deadline for the submission of applications for the Deloitte Nigeria Accounting and Finance Professionals Programme is February 16, 2023.
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Deloitte is launching its programme for experienced Finance, Accounting, and Internal Controls professionals.
The programme offers seasoned accountants and finance specialists the opportunity to polish their abilities, build capacity for the “finance function of the future,” and gain global experience by working with Deloitte for a minimum of one (1) year.
Through this programme, we bring value to our customers and advance the careers of professionals by using our interdisciplinary and multi-skilled but organised learning environment to provide them with the skills and exposure required to add value to organisations.
Deloitte Nigeria Accounting & Finance Professionals Programme Requirements
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit division.
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- Minimum of six (6) years’ experience as a Finance Manager, Chief Accountant, Financial Controller, Senior Accountant or Auditor.
- Experience in Financial Planning & Analysis, IFRS reporting, Operational Accounting, Internal control is required.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- Prior experience working with the Big 4 is an added advantage.
- Cross industry experience is an added advantage.
Deloitte Nigeria Accounting & Finance Professionals Programme Benefits
Key benefits to Professionals:
- Broaden business and financial acumen to contribute effectively to organizational growth.
- Develop leadership skills to effectively participate in teams.
- Exposure to global best practices in financial reporting, operational accounting and risk management to drive growth for organizations.
- Attractive fixed remuneration for the program duration including opportunity for additional remuneration based on placement opportunity.
- Eligibility for Deloitte short term outsourcing programs in large multinational organizations.
- Increased capacity to be trusted advisors to top management.
How to Apply for Deloitte Nigeria Accounting & Finance Professionals Programme
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Deadline: February 16, 2023.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates