Delta State University, DELSU academic calendar for the first semester, 2020/2021 academic session is out.
This is to inform staff, students and members of the Delta State University (DELSU) community that the management has released the proposed academic calendar for the first semester, 2020/2021 academic session.
DELSU Academic Calendar
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
- Sunday 17th January, 2021 – Fresh Students Resume on Campus
- Monday 18th January – Friday 22nd January, 2021 – Screening/Medicals of Fresh Students
- Sunday 14th February, 2021 – Old Students Resume on Campus
- Monday 15th February, 2021 – Registration of Old Students Begin
- Monday 15th February, 2021 – Lecture for Old/Fresh Students Begin
- Friday 19th February, 2021 – Normal Registration of Old/Fresh Students End
- Monday 22nd February to 6th March, 2021 – Late Registration of Students (Penalty Fees for Late Registration must be Paid)
- Tuesday 9th March, 2021 – Last Day for Add and Delete on Registration
- Wednesday 10th March to Friday 12th March, 2021 – Orientation for Fresh Students
- Monday 1st March to Friday 12th March, 2021 – Temporary Withdrawal/Deferment of Studies Ends
- Saturday 3rd April, 2021 – Matriculation of Fresh Students
- Monday 5th April to Friday 9th April, 2021 – Submission of C.A Scores
- Friday 16th April, 2021 – Lectures End.
- Monday 19th April, 2021 – First Semester Examination Begins
- Friday 30th April, 2021 – End of First Semester Examinations
- Saturday 1st May to Saturday 15th May, 2021 – First Semester Break
- Monday 17th May to Thursday 20th May, 2021 – Uploading and Release of all First Semester Results
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!