DELSU Accommodation Fees – The authorities of the Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka, has released the accommodation fees schedule for both fresh and returning students for the 2018/2019 academic year.
This is to inform all Fresh, Stale and JUPEB students of the Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka, that the management has published the amount they are required to pay as accommodation fees for the 2018/2019 academic session.
DELSU Accommodation Fees.
The fees for the various categories of hostel accommodations provided by the University have been adjusted as follows:
- Executive Hostel (Former Postgraduate Hostel)
- Two students in a room – N65,000:00 per Bed space
- One student per room – N120,000:00 per room
- Medical Hostel (Students of Basic Medical and Clinical Sciences) – N50,000:00 / bed space
- Niger-Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Hostel – N50,000:00 / bed space
- ECO-Hostel (undergraduates) – – – – N30,000:00 / bed space
- Council Hall and Ethiope Halls ( Female) Site II – – N30,000: 00 / bed space (undergraduates)
- Council Hall and Ethiope Halls ( Female) Site II – – N50, 000: 00 / bed space (JUPEB students)
- Abraka Hall (Male) site II – – – – – N30,000: 00 / bed space (undergraduates)
- Abraka Hall (Male) site II – – – – – N50, 000: 00 / bed space (JUPEB students)
Fresh, Stale and JUPEB students are to note that the University do not condole harbouring (squatting) /sharing of bed space with other students.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!