DELSU Matriculation Ceremony – The management of the Delta State University (DELSU) has announced the matriculation ceremony date, time, venue and procedure for collection of academic gowns for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted candidates.
This is to inform all the fresh students of the Delta State University (DELSU) that the management of the university has announced the matriculation ceremony date, time, venue and procedure for collection of academic gowns for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
DELSU 2019/2020 matriculation ceremony has been scheduled for Saturday, 25th January, 2020 simultaneously in all the Campuses of the University as indicated below:
- ABRAKA CAMPUS: 10.00 am
- Venue: Convocation Arena, Site III, Main Campus.
- ASABA CAMPUS: 10.00 am
- Venue: 1000 Capacity Lecture Theatre, Asaba Campus.
- OLEH CAMPUS: 10.00 am
- Venue: 1000 Capacity Lecture Theatre, Faculty of Engineering, Oleh Campus.
All Principal Officers of the University, Deans of Faculties, Heads of Departments, staff and students are hereby invited.
Consequently, all Faculty Officers are requested to liaise with the Deputy Registrar, Senate Division for collection of academic gowns for their matriculating students in their respective faculties.
Matriculating students should note that all gowns collected MUST be returned in good condition to the Senate Division not later than Monday, January 27, 2020. Failure to do so would attract a penalty of Five Hundred Naira (N500) only for each day the gown is retained; while a penalty of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only will be charged as cost of replacement for any gown not returned or damaged.
Matriculating students should also note that on no account must they rent gowns to photographers as the University Security operatives have been directed to impound such gowns found with unauthorized persons.
The above is for the information and guidance of all staff and students concerned.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!