Delta State University, DELSU post-UTME aggregate calculation for the cut-off mark is contained here.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
Recommended: DELSU Post UTME Result
We are happy to show all the candidates that participated in the Delta State University (DELSU) post UTME screening exercise on how to calculate their post UTME score aggregate.
To get your DELSU post UTME score aggregate; divide your UTME score by 8 and your post UTME score by 2.
For example, Olusegun scored 250 in Jamb and 55% in PUTME. 250 divided by 8 = 31.25. 55% divided by 2 = 27.5 . So. 31.5 plus 27.5 = 59%
Share your score with others through the comments section below.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!