Delta State University (DELSU) has recently unveiled its supplementary Post UTME screening schedule for the 2023/2024 academic year. If you’re an aspirant, this is pivotal news. This comprehensive guide will cover the procedure to access and print the screening schedule, required documents for the examination, and crucial guidelines to facilitate a hassle-free examination day.
|🎓 Institution||Delta State University (DELSU).|
|📆 Schedule Announcement||Supplementary Post UTME 2023/2024 screening schedule now online.|
|📝 Printing Steps||1. Visit portal. 2. Enter UTME Registration Number. 3. Click ‘Generate’.|
|✏️ Essentials to Bring||Photocopies of: O’Level results, JAMB slip, Post UTME acknowledgement slip.|
|🚫 Not Allowed||Original credentials, bags, gadgets (phones, calculators, electronic watches).|
|⚠️ Warnings||Avoid touts, arrive 1 hour early, trust only official platform for information.|
|💺 Details Access||Screening venue & seat number retrievable online.|
Accessing Your DELSU Supplementary Post UTME Details
DELSU supplementary Post UTME screening holds on August 19, 2023. For candidates eager to discover their designated venue and seat number, the process is seamless:
Step-by-Step Guide to Retrieve Your Exam Details:
- Navigate to the DELSU Post UTME/DE screening schedule portal: DELSU Supplementary Post UTME Portal
- Input your UTME Registration Number in the designated space.
- Hit the ‘Generate’ button.
- Voilà! Your DELSU Post UTME screening venue and seat number should now be displayed.
Essential Requirements for Post UTME Screening
DELSU has outlined specific requirements for the Post UTME candidates. Here’s what you need to bring:
- Photocopies of your O’Level result(s).
- A copy of your JAMB result slip.
- Your Post UTME acknowledgement slip.
Please Note: It’s essential to only bring photocopies, as the original copies of credentials should be left at home.
Additionally, candidates should refrain from bringing:
- Bags or other such carry items.
- Gadgets like phones, calculators, or electronic wristwatches into the examination premises.
Vital Guidelines for a Smooth Examination Day
- Beware of Touts: Candidates are strictly advised against engaging with touts near the examination centres.
- Punctuality is Key: Ensure you arrive at your respective examination centre at least an hour before your scheduled exam time. This ensures ample time for necessary checks and settling down.
- Stay Informed: Any additional information or guidelines regarding the Post UTME examination that aren’t available on this platform should be treated as inaccurate.
The university aims to facilitate a smooth examination process, and by adhering to the above guidelines, candidates can look forward to a seamless experience. Best of luck to all the aspirants!
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.