Delta State University, DELSU pre-degree screening procedure and requirements for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The Conference Screening of newly admitted Pre-Degree students for the 2019/2020 Academic Session commences as scheduled below:
DATE: MONDAY 3rd FEBRUARY – WEDNESDAY 5th FEBRUARY, 2020
VENUE: PRE-DEGREE HALL
TIME: 9.00 A.M.-2.00 P.M.
SEE ALSO: DELSU Pre-Degree Admission List.
DELSU Pre-Degree Screening Requirements.
- Evidence of payment of the acceptance fee
- Evidence at 2020 JAMB Registration and DELSU as First Choice or evidence of change of JAMB choice to DELSU as First Choice (Original and five photocopies)
- SSCE/GCE/NECO etc, Statement of Results (Original and five Photocopies) computer printout of private candidates SSCE results duly certified by the Principal (Original stamped and five photocopies)
- Letter of reference from a reputable Clergyman/lmam/Lawyer/Senior Civil Servant (Original and Five photocopies)
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of age (Original and five photocopies).
- Passport photographs with red background (12 copies)
- All candidates who obtained their entry qualifications i.e WASC, GCE, NECO etc. on or before 2015 must tender the original of their certificates.
- The use of affidavit In lieu of Statement of Result/correction of name is not acceptable
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!