Delta State University (DELSU) students’ entry certificate/credentials verification exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Delta State University (DELSU) management has released the schedule for the students’ entry certificate/credentials verification exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
DELSU Students’ Entry Certificate/Credentials Verification Exercise Schedule
This is to inform the University Community particularly 400 and 500 Level students in any of the University 5 and 6 years programmes, that the Certification/Entry Credentials Verification Exercise for the 2020/2021 session has been scheduled as follows:
||Tuesday 16th February – Friday 19th February 2021
||Tuesday 23rd February – Thursday 25th February 2021
||Tuesday 2nd March – Friday 5th March 2021
||Tuesday 9th March – Thursday 11th March 2021
||Tuesday 16th March – Thursday 18th March 2021
||Tuesday 23rd March – Friday 26th March 2021
||Tuesday 30th March – Friday 2nd April 2021
The affected students are expected to come along with the originals and photocopies of the following documents for the exercise.
- Entry Clearance Forms duly signed at the point of entry by designated Screening Officers
- WAEC, NCE & NABTEB Certificate
- JAMB Admission Letters
- ND/NCE Certificate/Transcripts for Direct Entry Students
- Student Identity Cards
- Those Students who entered the University through Pre-degree should come along with their Pre-degree Clearance Form and Admission Letter
- Any student who did not screen as at when due would be liable to a penal fee of N30,000.00
Time: 9.00 am – 2.00 pm daily (Students in Abraka Main Campus)
Venues: Conference Rooms of the Respective Faculties
Law & Engineering Students (Oleh Campus)
Faculties of Management Sciences and Agriculture: (Asaba Campus)