Delta State Community Midwifery Programme Form 2021/2022
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Delta State Schools of Midwifery (Sapele and Asaba) Community Midwifery Programme admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Basic Nursing Admission Form
- CONAMKAT Refresher Basic Nursing Admission Form
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Post-Basic Nursing Admission List
- Jigawa State College of Nursing Sciences Babura Entrance Exam Result/Admission List
- Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission List
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Midwifery, Asaba and School of Midwifery, Sapele Community Midwifery Programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Five Credits at SSCE/WAEC/NECO at one or two sittings including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Certificate and Birth certificate (not Affidavit). Age: 17-35.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FEE
- A NON REFUNDABLE Entrance Examination fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only. Payment should be made into the Ministry of Health, Department of Nursing and Midwifery account at Zenith Bank PLC. Account Number 1015649624.
- The applicant with enclosed 2 passport photographs (coloured with white background) must be routed through the PRINCIPAL OF THE SCHOOL OF APPLICANT’S CHOICE. to: Secretary. Common Entrance Examination Committee, Asaba, Delta State, APPLICANTS WITHOUT THE NECESSARY ENTRY REQUIREMENT WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE AND VENUE
Date: Sat, 26th March 2022
Venue: School of Midwifery. Asaba
- CANDIDATES SHOULD ENDEAVOUR TO BRING THE FOLLOWING ALONG WITH THEM ON THE DAY OF THE EXAMINATION.
- Writing Materials
- Photocopy of filled form
- NO ONLINE SALE OF FORM
School of Midwifery, Asaba – 07081450597 or 0906-4596297
School of Midwifery. Sapele 08030918322 or 08076289225
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates