Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) Part-Time Evening/Weekend ND & HND Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
Olusegun Updated on
Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) is now selling forms for admission into its National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) part-time (Evening and Weekend) programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for DSPG part-time form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) Part-Time (Evening and Weekend) Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
8. Paste the copied username and password to the respective field.
9. Click login. Your page will be displayed. Click edit application record button
10. Fill the form (Remember Asterix means compulsory). Under passport photo click select button, upload a passport photograph of maximum size 50kb with a red background. Then tick the field “I confirm that the passport photograph uploaded on this form is a true photo of me”. Then save. Your passport photograph will be uploaded if it’s the right size.
11. If successful in uploading a picture, click on add online payment ticket. Then, click on College PAY and then submit. It will take you to Interswitch website
12. Select the type of card on ATM Card: Verve or Master Card for online payment. Enter the nineteen (19) digit number, the expiry date, and CW number at the back of the card and your four (04) digit secret pin, then click on pay. Then print your payment slip.
13. If unsuccessful payment click on Requery College PAY before going to back to item 10 above
14. Review your application data before final online submission. Note that the submitted application cannot be edited again by the applicant.
15. For further enquiry or if any issue, send an inquiry request through the portal or call the following lines:
Between 10 am and 4.00 pm daily Monday to Friday
Deadline: December 12, 2021.
Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!