Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) is now selling forms for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time and Part-time (weekend) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to obtain DSPZ HND form below.
Authority of the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro HND Courses
The following high-quality full-time and part-time programmes are available at Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) during the 2020/2021 academic session.
Higher National Diploma (HND) courses of two (2) years duration are available by direct admission in the following Programmes:
1. School of Agriculture
- Agricultural Extension & Management
- Fisheries Technology
- Animal Production Technology
- Horticulture & Landscaping
- Crop Production Technology
2. School of Business Studies
- Banking & Finance
- Business Admin. & Management (iv)Office Technology & Management
- Mass Communication
3. School of Engineering
- Agric. & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology(Electronics/Telecommunication option)
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology (Power and Machine option)
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology (Instrumentation & Control option)
- Mechanical Engineering Technology (Manufacturing option)
- Mechanical Engineering Technology (Power & plant option)
4. School of Environmental Studies
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
5. School of Science & Technology
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology (Physics & Electronics Option)
- Science Laboratory Technology (Chemistry Option)
- Science Laboratory Technology (Biochemistry Option)
- Science Laboratory Technology (Microbiology Option)
The Higher National Diploma Courses of a minimum of three (3) years duration are also available by direct admission in the following:
School of Business Studies
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
- Office Technology & Management
- Mass Communication
School of Science & Technology
Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro HND Admission Requirements
- Candidates for any of the Higher National Diploma (HND) courses listed above must possess the National Diploma (ND) of the Polytechnic with a minimum of lower credit or equivalent qualifications from other similar institutions whose courses have earned NBTE Accreditation.
- However, for HND Business Administration & Management, only ND in Business Administration or Marketing is acceptable.
- Similarly, for HND Computer Science, ND Computer Science, Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with a major in Computer Education, not below merit level grade and CPEI of Computer Professionals of Nigeria (CPN) with at least lower credit grade are acceptable.
- Also, candidates must have satisfied the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro Matriculation requirements for the National Diploma Programme. They must have at least one-year Post-National Diploma (ND) Industrial Experience.
- Evidence of the relevant one-year Post-ND Industrial Experience and academic transcript(s) from the candidate’s institution must be submitted along with the application for the Higher National Diploma admission.
How to Apply for Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro HND Form
- The Applications Fee for all candidates is N10,000.00 (ten thousand naira only). All interested candidates should log on to http://dspz.mycportal.com/ and click on Online Application, then click on Start a New Application.
- Fill in your personal data and select Programme Type, School, Department and Programme for both first and second choice course.
Note: Under Programme type: select HIGHER National Diploma Under Department, select department of your choice (E.g. Higher National Diploma Accountancy)
- Click on “Pay With Card” to make application fee payment with either Verve or Master Card InterSwitch enabled card.
- An Application Number will be generated after successful payment, and Reference Number will be sent to the specified “Email Address”. (Please click on the Online Information Guide for further instructions).
Candidates are to upload the under listed documents for online screening:
- One (1) recent passport photograph.
- National Diploma (ND) statement of result.
- Examination results to include WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
The closing date for all applications is 31st January 2021.
Date of Screening Exercise is to be later announced.
Venue: Various Heads of Department Offices.
Note: Filling of appropriate information should be done by the candidate to ensure proper spelling and arrangement of names, address, examination grade, JAMB Registration number and other relevant information.
For enquiry, call the following numbers: 08035970761, 08037660390