The Delta State Ministry of Health Department of Nursing and Midwifery is now selling application forms for admission into its School of Nursing, Warri, School of Nursing, Eku and School of Nursing, Agbor, BASIC NURSING PROGRAMME for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Delta State Schools of Nursing admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 3 years Basic Nursing Programme for the award of Registered Nurse (R.N) Certificate in the following Schools of Nursing in Delta State:
- State School of Nursing, Warri;
- State School of Nursing, Eku;
- State School of Nursing, Agbor.
Delta State Schools of Nursing Admission Requirements
- Five Credits at SSCE/WASC O/L NECO at not more than two sittings including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Applicants must be age 17-25 years.
How to Apply for Delta State Schools of Nursing Admission Form
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
A NON-REFUNDABLE Entrance Examination fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only. Payment should be made into Ministry of Health Department of Nursing and Midwifery Account at Zenith Bank PLC Account Number: 1015649624.
Forms are obtainable in all schools in Nursing and Midwifery Delta State. 2 Passport Photograph (Coloured with White Background) must be routed through the PRINCIPAL OF THE SCHOOL OF APPLICANT’S CHOICE.
Delta State Schools of Nursing Entrance Examination
The Common Entrance Examination Committee (Basic Nursing) has announced the 2021/2022 Entrance Examination to hold as follows:
Date: Saturday 6th March 2021
Time: 10:00am prompt
Venue: Federal College of Education (Technical) off Ibusa Road, Asaba Permanent site
N/B: CANDIDATES SHOULD ENDEAVOUR T0 BRING THE FOLLOWING ALONG WITH THEM ON THE DAY OF THE EXAMINATION
- Writing Materials
- Certificate/Notification of Registration (R.M.)
- Current Professional License
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!