The Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC) would like to use this medium to formally notify all Delta State students and undergraduates that the bursary application portal is now open for all interested applicants.
Please keep in mind that 100-level students are not permitted to participate; you must be at the 200-level or higher at any accredited institution.
DESOPADEC Bursary Eligibility
- Applications must come from the DESOPADEC mandate area. That is, they must be either Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Ika, Isoko or Ndokwa.
- They must be Students currently in School, either University or Polytechnic in Nigeria.
- They must be from 200 Level and above and
- They must be full-time University or Polytechnic Undergraduates in Nigeria.
How to Apply for DESOPADEC Bursary
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Document to upload:
- A recent Passport Photograph
- Student ID Card
- Letter of Admission
- Local Government of Origin Identification Certificate
- A letter of Identification from Student Union Chapter President of their Ethnic Nationality.
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.