This is to inform all the indigenes of the Delta State that the Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC) has announced the commencement of its 2013/2014 Bursary Award to all Full-time Undergraduate Students who are indigenes of Delta state and hail from the mandate areas.
To qualify for a possible consideration of your application, you must:
Be from an Oil Producing Area, in a DESOPADEC mandate Area of Delta State.
Be a Full-time Undergraduate Student in a University/Polytechnic.
Have a Traditional Ruler Attestation Letter or a Community Development Committee (CDC) Chairman Letter.
- Be a duly Matriculated Student of a University evidenced by an Admission Letter and a Matriculation Number.
- Have a Valid Bank Account.
- Have a Scanned or Digital Passport Photograph.
- Have an Active E-mail Address for notification purposes.
- *** Not be a 100 Level Student in a University/Polytechnic. ***
- AVOID MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS.
How To Apply:
Go to http://desopadec.net/index.php/projects/educational-projects/bursary-award to apply.
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.