Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara, DESPO HND admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
The management of the Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe Oghara (DESPO) is inviting suitably qualified candidates to her Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes admission for the 2020/2021 academic session.
DESPO HND Courses
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering(Power & Machine and Telecoms Option)
- Mechanical Engineering(Power & Plant and Manufacturing Options)
Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara HND Requirements
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
a) National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course of study from NBTE accredited Polytechnic.
b) 5 O’level Credits including Mathematics and English Language in subjects relevant to the candidate’s course of study.
c) At least one-year Post-ND working experience in the area of specialization.
d) At least two years Post ND cognate working experience for candidates with Pass in their specialisation areas.
Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghar HND Application Method
- Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on HND Application Form.
- Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) made online with Verve or Master debit card (ATM Card).
- Fill the online application form with the requested information and submit.
- Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
DESPO HND Screening Date
The Screening Exercise will hold as follows:
DATE: Tuesday 23rd and Wednesday 24th February 2021
TIME; 10:00am prompt
VENUE: Polytechnic’s campus
Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil
Prospective Candidates should come to the screening exercise with the following documents:
- 4 recent passport-sized photographs with one each attached to the application/screening form and the two acknowledgement cards.
- Bursary receipt for the purchase of the forms
- Certificates/Statement of Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Candidates are advised to come for the screening exercise with their anti-Covid 19 masks as those not wearing their face masks will not be allowed into the Polytechnic campus.
- All candidates are to ensure proper washing of hands and apply hand sanitisers which have been provided at every entrance to the screening halls. There will also be a temperature test at every entrance.
Closing Date: Not Specified.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!